Tuesday 13 January 2015

Monday Mania

Despite my best intentions for the weekend, I didn't even come close to making mail art. 

So after a Monday filled with exciting proposal language : Goals, Outcomes, Activities, Progress Markers, I really looked forward to spending time in my little artsy corner.

I think it's becoming an addiction - a wonderful one actually. Well ask Maji and Love Bird, my two flatmates. They did try to distract me but were unsuccessful. 

"Hear no distractions and See no distractions"

So I set out to make some wonderful mail art for two of my work colleagues and two postcrossing friends.



Finished products, I had to add the shell in this pic to hide the address.
# 3 Maraia the Fashionista



Using playing cards as the outline, I made Maraia a set of fashion cards complete with fashion tips.
# 4 Angie 


Recycling Premium Movie Envelope for this particular mail. It's Angie's last week at work and I found the perfect vehicle to take us across to Sydney for a visit.



3 comments:

  1. Quite inspiring! and it keeps on getting better!!
    You continue to share the magic and sparkles and have been leaving a trail of rainbow behind
    x

    ReplyDelete